Oversee your broadcast, satellite, cable, and telco networks with the unified KYBIO Media, an open and extensible Network Monitoring and Operation Support software empowering businesses with real-time monitoring and data-driven insights.
We bring you a solution to ensure operational continuity across your end-to-end value chain from media acquisition, production, and distribution in an increasingly digital and IP-environment.
KYBIO Media guarantees the centralized end-to-end monitoring of all your IP-connected devices, facilities, and networks. Highly scalable and built with a unique combination of modules, it oversees your entire ecosystem regardless of its size, complexity, or location.
It can be installed on any physical or virtual host that matches our specifications. It can be run on-premises, in the cloud or in a hybrid environment.
● Real-time alarms and notifications for immediate response
● Time-based reporting and root-cause analysis enabling proactive decision-making
● Mobile for on-the-field team efficiency
● Ticket management, assignments & event resolution tracking
● Autopilot configuration engine for lightning fast deployment
● Decentralized grid architecture protects data locally
● Protects data at all times thanks to built-in encryption and secure protocols
● Plug-in to any third-party or in-house technology with open protocols and APIs
● Flexible open-driver policy
● Scalable and resilient from small to massive network sizes
Depending on your network topology our NMS/OSS platform can be deployed in a centralized architecture as well as a decentralized Grid Architecture powered by EdgeBots.
EdgeBots are software-only agents which run from any hardware or virtual host and that provide advanced local monitoring and management capabilities. They enable local data aggregation and processing for increased communication efficiency and maximal security against data loss during communication disruption between sites.
CONNECT’s solution is a stable and robust monitoring solution. I am happy to vouch for CONNECT as the provider of our enterprise NMS solution.