By 2020, nearly 20.8 billion* devices will be connected and able to communicate via the internet. What does this mean? That practically every aspect of our environment will be sharing or exchanging data which can be monitored over IP networks. That is where KYBIO Industries steps in as the new generation of Infrastructure Monitoring software to oversee the real-time status and performance of smart devices, buildings, and ecosystems.
With the growing number of connected devices and machines, industrials are faced with a massive amount of data requiring comprehensive analysis and interpretation. KYBIO Industries, a powerful monitoring tool with a unique combination of operation support and control modules, gives industrials the power to capture and mine this data to improve the efficiency of their operations. Highly scalable, it oversees your entire ecosystem regardless of its size, complexity, or location.
By providing real-time and historical data, KYBIO provides operational insights which facilitate the proactive maintenance of your business' critical equipment. It improves the efficiency of your technical teams with accurate tracking of incident causes and resolution.
Energy & Utilities
Thanks to KYBIO's unique Grid Architecture overseeing entire energy and utility production and distribution infrastructures, operators benefit from optimized data aggregation and analysis. They can rapidly identify service disruption and coordinate the appropriate resolution.
KYBIO centralizes all the IP connected sensors (lighting, temperature, air cooling...) in your smart building to deliver advanced reports resulting in data-driven decisions to drive cost savings and limit environmental impact.
The unifed and centralized platform offered by KYBIO enables operators to oversee the entire operations of their "smart" farms. Real-time alarms, equipment monitoring, and advanced analytics provide insights for optimizing operations and natural resources.
● Events and incidents tracking
● Helps with root-cause analysis
●Time-based correllation and advanced reporting
● Enhances equipment uptime
● Unifies the management and monitoring of your end-to-end operations
● Real-time alarms & notifications for immediate response
● Mobile for on-the-field team efficiency
● Scales from 25 to thousands of devices and machines
● API, enabling plug-in to any third-party or in-house solution
● Works with various communication protocols
● Grid architecture powered by EdgeBots
● Optimizes device and machine usage
● Insight driven decision making
● Improves total cost of ownership of your equipment