Oversee your OTT, IPTV, broadcast, satellite, cable, and telco networks with the unified KYBIO Media, an open and extensible Monitoring and Control (M&C / NMS) software empowering businesses with real-time monitoring and data-driven insights. We bring you a solution to ensure operational continuity across your end-to-end value chain from media acquisition, production, and distribution in an increasingly digital and IP-environment.
KYBIO Media guarantees the centralized end-to-end monitoring of all your IP-connected devices, facilities, and networks. Highly scalable and built with a unique combination of modules, it oversees your entire ecosystem regardless of its size, complexity, or location.
By centralizing data from all your critical MCR and PCR gear, KYBIO Media M&C gives you insights into the optimal, interconnected functioning of your equipment.
KYBIO can be installed at antenna sites for monitoring and control of various connected devices and switches. It interconnects with switch controllers, providing a data archive and supporting public displays of antenna system status and data.
● Real-time alarms and notifications for immediate response
● Time-based reporting and root-cause analysis enabling proactive decision-making
● Mobile for on-the-field team efficiency
● Ticket management, assignments & event resolution tracking
● Auto-configuration engine for lightning fast deployment
● Decentralized grid architecture protects data locally
● Protects data at all times thanks to built-in encryption and secure protocols
● Plug-in to any third-party or in-house technology with open protocols and APIs
● Flexible open-driver policy
● Scalable and resilient from small to massive network sizes
ams– Radio and MediaSolutions relies on KYBIO Media (previously known as WorldCast Manager) for advanced monitoring of radio broadcast equipment.
KYBIO Media improves workflow and simplifies monitoring for the entire team at ams.
IPTV services are highly popular for streaming content, whether it’s for home viewing or on a smartphone. Although there are many IPTV providers with similar or totally different content, they share one main objective: deliver the best quality of signal to their audience, across their several diffusion vectors.